Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Monday 27 April 2015

Running from reality

Running from reality
can't look at all
can't allow the feelings
they scare me to the full

Terrorise my mind
whilst tearing apart my heart
the pain as it rips
I can't allow to start

the odds are stacked against them
I've seen it all the way through
I pray to God to help them
on their path anew





The terror is unbearable
to allow any space at all

I have to run from seeing it
not face my loss and fall

I stay in the other realm
of holiday life with home
but truth is I have no-one
and really Im alone

I don't feel this
I feel complete
as long as I don't look

But I know not what the outcome be
on the road I took




I have no long term vision
only one to write my truth
as for all else in my life
I have to stay aloof

Have faith that this is all to plan
trust and surrender to the path
and see where it may take me
in this game of draught

Chess, check mate.
4 in a row
a game being played out
and fate is so

so I'll just make the moves
I know to make
And all the rest I plan not to take
but go with the flow
and trust real tough
that the best outcome
will be more than enough

No comments:

Post a Comment