Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Monday 27 April 2015

Break through (selfish poem)



I want you to break through
I want life to be
me and you

Break through the mind control
break the program
make it your goal

Not for me
but I would  rejoice
but for yourself
to give you choice

of what you do
with your life
live it out
with your wife


I can't save you
If I only could
you KNOW I would

Prepared to die
to let the slaves go free
but I can't break it
It's not down to me

free will the Lord gave all
even though you have a glass wall

SMASH it down
I don't know how
no one can explain me now

I'll try real hard
to find a way
but PUNCH it , KICK it
I would say


although I'm told
the ways resist
stand firm . dont play
their way

But that is easy for
me to say


But please I ask
with all my heart
you try and smash
the wall apart


ask the Lord
to show you a way
I pray for you
every day

there must be one
you need to find it
to set free
all those behind it

I ask others to pray
to the Lord
to give you strength
to break through









smash it down
use all your might
they plan to use in you

Your rah to fight
to break the chains
visualize being free
from bodage
and captivity.

Love can conquer
everything
lets show the world
when you sing

No comments:

Post a Comment