Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Thursday 16 April 2015

For those who suffer in Oprah school

A painful place
I have to be
seeing all the
hypocrisy
whilst others
view painted reality

I long for the future
when I can be
with human rights
free from slavery

at peace with those
I care about
where no one wants to
wipe me out

for saying what
I can see
the things
I know to be
The facts that will
set the people free

the traumas stay
clear in my head
of what others suffer
it is dread

Tortured in every way
they can
to bring about
an evil plan



to take control
of all on the earth
children traumatized
before birth

women breeding
whilst un beknowest to them
year after year
again and again

Oh Lord help me
say what I know
I will stand strong
and take the blow



I will say the truth
I can't bare this world
with its lies
people brain washed
and hypnotized

help me break it down for them
In Jesus name
deliver us Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment