Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Thursday 16 April 2015

IT's my brain

My brain used
As a commodity to steer
No it don’t go so
I tell you here

The lord knew all your plans
and moves you’d choose
Oh master of chess
your destined to loose

This piece
didn’t agree to play
your queen
won’t be check mated that way

I’ll throw the board up in the air
my games connect 4
and I play fair



got 3 in a row
multiplied by 10
It’s my move now
again and again

You created a monster
It’s your own fault
You messed with what’s not yours
And I can’t be bought

‘Everyone’s got a price’
What a load of shit
He who ever diggith the pit
Fall in it







I came to help
And that desire was abused
In natural law
You stand to loose

Whilst you felt in control
I was given all
But when I showed
Self governance
Then it was Machavelli rule

Plans had to change
The script rearranged
For a loose cannon was free
From captivity
And fearless was she

Trying with tactics to hook
Some how in
But your disguise was to thin
So no way to win
You sent your slave in
To capture my soul
This was your goal

To show me that not all could be saved
But I got through each trap you laid
So now I’m sure your try anew
Tactic to stall
Mouthy Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment