Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Don't patronize me

Don't patronize me
with your friendly smile
so plastic
and untrue

because when somethings
experienced a lot in life
the meaning just zooms through

I'm not an object of interest
to study
for my habit  in the herd
the only lesson you will learn
is your watching was observed

you see an object  

and study it's parts
a facinating thing

not aware
I'm watching back
seeing everything

but one mistake
you always make
is under estimation

because you forget
the object has a mind
for interpretation






A facinating object
for you to observe
is what you see
not a human being
that happens to
be me

You don't see me
only an object of interest
and to gather data
you put on your best

(written whilst a student in Psychology 1988 )

No comments:

Post a Comment