Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I'll do my best

 


I do my best,

But it ain’t good enough
I try my hardest,
But it just won’t do.
I do all I can
For my fellow man.
But it just ain’t good enough, it’s true.




I can’t see the point ,

but I know there must be one,
I feel my effects are too small

But my little, is a light to burn for truth,
And to be added to by all





 


I can’t do it on my own

but can inspire others,
Shine light on the traitors
for my sisters and brothers.








In time the illusion can come to view.
For what’s in the dark
The light will bring through.

Yes dark it is
And the vision disturbed
Many a cover, that are produced and heard.

The truth has to be spoken and heard just the same.
 And have it heard true by its burning flame.

To show people what they don’t know.

 And direction of where they should go.

Silence equals death,
I believe to be true
So I will speak my truth and illuminate the view.

Patiently, peacefully is to what I aspire
But life sometimes causes me to tier.
But onwards and upwards is the only way
So focused and determined is where I stay

(written January 2010 )






No comments:

Post a Comment