Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Tuesday 10 March 2015

My heart beats normal

A low life handler
Tried to shatter my mind
Take love out my heart
And make me blind

But the lord said ‘no’
It don’t go so
Showed the world
Through miracle




My eyes now normal
My heart beat to
For the lord can rebound
the vo- do  he do

I just have to stay clean
Pure in heart
From the truth
Never depart




And a protective shield
I will retain
No matter what they do
I won’t fear shame




Like Humpty Dumpty
Tried to shatter my mind
But pen and paper
Is like glue I find

See in my blogs
The pieces join to show
The world what was gave me
To make me go slow




But the lord knew
my soul
I would not sell
Even when  put through living hell

Everyone’s got a price they say
But I call to question
Who are they?

Even when they took all away
I still stayed blessed
And fed each day

I toured the country
With heavenly views
So in the end they stand to loss

They’re on the wrong side
I would say
With karma we shouldn’t play
So now I’m fixing up real strong
The lord will put me where I belong

Writing, speaking, healing minds
Teaching vision
To the blind
Making sense
of what they see
Exposing all hypocrisy





Course you could
Be brave like me
Stand up for truth
Set the people free

The choice is yours
Always to take
False prophets’ are exposed
Make no mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment