Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Later soon come

Oh the devils little helper  
wants to use my heart
to break my spirit
tear me apart

But I will keep spitting
words of truth
expose expose
with loads of proof

The Lord has the
same plan for me
use my heart
to set the slaves free

so now their going
head to head
I have no real plans
Just go where Im led

Writing, speaking
going with the flow
the devil trying hard
to make me go slow

but the tempo
is not mine to make
go fast go slow
the Lord gives me
the break

Joiniing the dots
so many there are
some visions
I know
come from afar

Above my head
my soul is led
my higher self
chooses where I tread

But I stay calm
and quite
whilst creating
a riot
by bringing truth
to view

once its done
then we'll see them run
and the world
will start anew

1 comment: