Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Tuesday 10 February 2015

No strings attached

Send in your puppets
to hook my heart
but let me tell you
right from the start

I see clearly now
my position in the game
so things can never be the same

You may handle your slaves
and feel so strong
but it's just a matter of time
then later soon come

I keep speaking truth
exposing the play
which I sure to a point
you want it that way

But as I said already
I know the score
so now this player
will give it raw

The order in which
my words come out
is not in ya control
the Lord is about

to divinely influence
the path I take
So your time will come
make no mistake


but as for when
Only Jah know
My job is just to
go with the flow

Showing me
who is under your control
I smell the fear
of your sad sick soul

At the end of the day
your not free
cos you gave into slavery


Through fear and for promise
of power and wealth
but never play a player
cos you'll play yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment