Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Truth to my youth

Humiliation and shame
Always to blame
Silenced in a box
With paradoxical locks

Catch 22s
And either way ain’t good
Everyone saying ‘what you should........’



Leaving you looking
Bad,
Insane
And mad
Cos they can’t see what pain
                         you’ve had


Sense of self
Torn apart
They hold the reigns
steer the horse and cart




Lord shine light on us by exposing the truth
I stay by you and fight for youth

Meanwhile caused to look so shame
Wrong
Miss-guided
And to blame





 I know I did
The best I could
I know my intentions were all good

I could have done no better
I do believe
But with catch 22
Their illusions deceive


They construct the world
To perceive one way
Whilst reversed goings on
Is what they play

But I use the shame
That people gave me with blame
To learn how the world would receive
How to explain 
Topics of pain
Meanwhile I needed to grieve

Where they would fight
Hard not to hear
These aspects I need to argue clear

But truth is truth
They know I don’t play
So negativity
I deflect away


And contemplate
A way to say
The back to front truth
Disturbing with proof

People awaking to the underground
With open eyes
To hear the sound
Vibrating from my words
Of truth
I stand strong
A role model for youth

Teaching love
Dash the hate
Speak the truth,
Its power‘s great

No comments:

Post a Comment