Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Gonna do it anyway

Yes I get punished for what I do
But at least I ain’t selling out to you
What you see is what you get
And you ain’t seen nothing yet

I’m sure you’re pleased
With how I behave
You feel you have control of this slave

But don’t be so sure
Of how things will pane out
For blind to you
You thought I would shout

But I see through your play
And know how you stay
So purposely planning I will have my say




You say bring it on
I know that’s true
Girl give what you’ve got
Even the voodoo

Well I just might
But I’m in control
demonstrate with your reactions
What is your goal?

But ‘this is it’
Michael said
He knew he would end up dead

Well so might I
But then so might all
For this system
Is set to fall

You want people in fear
Then controlled its clear

Let them see
They’re not free

So let’s see what love
Can do by itself
Compared to hate and greed
With no self wealth

Let me show them
a way to handle the truth
For soon my babies
Will be part of the youth

No comments:

Post a Comment