Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Monday 18 May 2015

I feel for you



Waking up to find myself
in another place to you
I feel I'm lost
and need to move
and find things to do

dis-orientated in my mind
my present life
I need to remind
myself I now am alone
and I can't call you on the phone

I can't hear you
see you no more
my heart is broke
the tears do pour






Time passes by
but change don't come
for you are my number one

My heart is joined to your soul
a constant flow of tears do roll

I can't believe this life is true
I can't believe I'm without you

I occupy my time and mind
but always awake to find
Im still alone
without you
and tears pour out
it can't be true




I stop my brain , from thoughts of what might be
for they only serve to re-
traumatize me
but although I stop them
they still come through
then I ball cos I feel for you

No comments:

Post a Comment