Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Insight into Darkness: Poetic Truth

Monday 27 April 2015

TIme goes slowly

Time goes slowly
endless journey
the waves in the sea
just flop

The energy around
hold little sound
like a air pocket with no pop/

Usually thrashing
against the stones
but today it's still
carm and unknown

Oh Lord please have good plans in place
for life without her I can't face

If she don't want me
that's ok
But it don't seem to be that way

I feel so helpless
to support their needs
like sitting ducks
for their evil to feed


Please protect them in your plan
please let me know this if you can

for I am fearful for their fate
and for answers I must wait.

I'll keep on going
the best I can
but please Lord God
make this your plan

I know it's a lesson
I have to learn
but I don't want a harsh one
for where can I turn

Oh please, oh please Lord
save their souls
save them from Satan’s goals

I have no bible
just blind faith and love
I want to serve you
and be steered from above

rather than by workers of evil
with their ultimate plan
use me Lord to do what I can

No comments:

Post a Comment